Any CCHI-certified interpreter, whose certification is current, may purchase a CCHI Certified Interpreter Photo ID Badge.
At the time of ordering the badge, your certification expiration date must be more than 3 months ahead.
The cost of one CCHI Photo ID Badge is $22.35.
This includes one badge, one lanyard and the shipping fee within the contiguous United States. (If shipping to Hawaii and outside the U.S., additional shipping charges may apply.) All payments are by credit or debit card only and are processed via phone, email or fax.
How to order your badge
1. Get a picture for the badge with the following specifications:
- Head shot only with a full face view (professional attire)
- Photo must be taken in front of a plain, white or light background
- Color image (taken with end user digital camera)
- Image file must be in bmp or jpg format
- Image size must be 3” x 3”
- File size must not to exceed 2MB.
4. After your information is received and verified by CCHI, you will be contacted by Ms. Lueschen via email to review your badge and pay.
5. All payments are by credit or debit card and are processed via phone, email or fax. Sorry, no online payments or checks at this time.