Steps to Schedule Your CoreCHI™ Exam
You may only schedule to take the CoreCHI™ examination once you have received your CoreCHI™ Notice to Schedule email. You must bring a copy of the CoreCHI™ Notice to Schedule you receive to the examination site. If you have paid your CoreCHI™ exam fee and have not received your CoreCHI™ Notice to Schedule, please log into your CCHI profile and select the "Communications" tab on the top of the screen. Your CoreCHI™ Notice to Schedule is available in the Communications tab to view and print.
1. Click here to select an CoreCHI™ Testing Location and then call (844) 704-1487 to schedule your exam.
The CoreCHI™ exam is offered every week of the year at test centers throughout the United States and can be schedule at a time and location that is convenient for you. Each test center determines the days and times during the week that it will administer the examination. All that you need to do to schedule your exam is call (844) 704-1487 and speak with a scheduling agent who has access to every test center's schedule. Click here to view a list of test centers offering the CoreCHI™ exam.
Make sure that during scheduling you ask for directions to the test center and to the testing room within the buliding as well as any parking instructions.
Attention Los Angeles candidates! CCHI has an additional test site in Walnut, CA (zip code 91789), which may not appear in the link above. To schedule an exam at this site, please call (844) 704-1487 and specify that you want to test at this location.
2. Prepare for your CoreCHI™ Examination
- Candidate Examination Handbook
- CCHI Exams Study Checklist
- Test Content Outline
- View webinar's PowerPoint slides (have screenshots of the exam) / Replay webinar recording about the CoreCHI™ exam (Updated March 2018)
- CoreCHI Exam Study Tips
- CoreCHI Practice Exam
- Exam Day Information
- CCHI Resources Guide for the CoreCHI™ Examination
- After you schedule your examination, if you need to reschedule or cancel your examination date, you may do so up until 48 hours before the scheduled date and time without penalty. If you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment you will forfeit your examination fee and be required to pay a new examination fee in order to reschedule.